So here it is – the big, big news that we were hinting to in the last email we sent out. We’re not very good at keeping secrets so If anyone hasn’t picked up on the recent and future club changes, hopefully the following summary will help:
– Singaround sessions continue at the Trades Club on Monday evenings at 8.00pm. When available we will use the more private upstairs lounge. The final Monday session will be 17th April.
– From Wednesday 26th April the club moves to a regular 8.00pm Wednesday session in the upstairs lounge at the Trades Club.
– Guest nights will be split between the Trades Club on Wednesdays and the Old Schoolhouse gigs will be held on Sundays. At the Schoolhouse we will aim for a main guest with support acts.
– We have a number of guest nights in the programme for 2017, the next being Shaun Hutch at the Trades on Wednesday 3rd May. Shaun will be known to many of you and his eclectic/acoustic style is something to look forward to.
– To follow we have 21st May Jaywalkers, 21st June Jeni Hankins, 16th July Dr. Butler’s Hatstand Medicine Band, 10th September is Dave Burland and the Awkward Squad.
PS, we will be changing the way we send out emails soon – to make sure you keep on getting emails from us, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address lists!